An annual inspection of your ac system is recommended to look for any potential problems. Servair hires only the finest air conditioning repair experts, trained to spot small problems before they become worse.
For all your ac repair, sales, inspection and installation needs — call Servair at (386) 427-1531
Manufacturers are beginning to enforce with greater regularity the terms and conditions within your paperwork. These changes may affect you.
- Manufacturers are now requiring the use of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts. At the moment there are thousands of possible OEM parts for any of the multiple manufacturers, which make using and obtaining OEM parts a difficult situation. The effect is that we will no longer be able to use generic truck stock parts. Although these changes are difficult, we make it our priority to bring you comfort as quickly as possible.
- Manufacturers now require yearly maintenance by an authorized dealer/servicer in order to keep a warranty in good standing. As a valued customer we ask that if you are not currently having maintenance done on your equipment at least once a year that you contact us or an authorized dealer/servicer in your area as soon as possible.
We provide a total maintenance on your AC system twice a year: Once In the Spring before cooling season and once in the Fall before Heating Season.
- Lower Utility Bill
- Extended Equipment Life
- Fewer Repairs
- Improved Capacity
- Up to 20% discount on repairs
- Priority Customer
- Inflation Protection
- Agreement is Transferable
- Never an Overtime Charge
Inspections include, but are not limited to:
- Inspect Condenser Coil
- Inspect Fan motor & Bearing
- Inspect Compressor Contractor
- Inspect Reverse Valve, Crankcase Heater & Fan Blade
- Inspect Service Disconnect
- Inspect Condition of Wiring/Electrical
- Inspect Defrost Circuit Board
- Inspect Defrost Timer and Defrost Relay
- Inspect Motor Blower & Relay
- Inspect Blower Wheel
- Inspect Evaporator Coil
- Inspect Condensate Drain
- Inspect Emergency Heat Strips
- Check Supply Air & return Air Temperatures
- Inspect Thermostat
- Clean/Replace Air Filter 1″ only
- Check Refrigerant Level
- Check Indoor/Outdoor
- Motor Amperage
- Run & Test Heating System
- Clean Drain Line & Pain